Tuesday, April 7, 2009

~Next~







Next project please~ So I have a few things to finish in the bedroom, all those little finishing touches. I will post pictures of the finished project in the next couple weeks. So now on to the next project my craft area and opening up http://honeybendvintage.com/ . I am going to open back up on the 15th with just a few categories (Vintage horse show ribbons, a few vintage finds and some unique supplies. So to get there I need to get my space in the basement cleaned up and organized. Hopefully by Sunday I will have some vintage pretties on the site.

12 comments:

  1. YAHOO!! I can't wait to see what you have in store, no punn intended! I will be back on the 15th..for sure! Good luck sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look forward to seeing what you will have in the shop Bristol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am coveting your dress form gal! she is a beauty...
    happy easter!
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait for you to open back up! I love your things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ribbons are so cool! Sounds like good things are in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all your pretties!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ribbons melt my heart and I love the music here...Bristol you are amazing to drop in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bristol check in with Nancy for a queen she can get you a duvet or a quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! my daughter is really into awards, so maybe a ribbon will be perfect. :) Also, can't wait to see the pictures of your room with your new pillow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh bristol, these are all so so pretty!
    xoxo, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete