Sunday, April 5, 2009

~Almost There~

I still have loose ends to tie up in my bedroom. Still looking for some vintage artwork to hang on the walls. We decided on bamboo blinds to go behind the drapes. With them not up yet it is hard to see how cute these drapes are. When I am 100% done I will share some more pictures. I need to purchase the quilt that matches the shams to finish the bed off. But so far I am liking the new look. It is difficult to see but the wallpaper looks like fabric linen on the walls~


9 comments:

  1. love these pictures, can't wait to see it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came over to visit. Love your blog, the bedroom is looking great!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Bristol!! Love the bedding and that little lady there in the corner, she is cute too! can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bedding - I think my bedroom might be the next on my projects. I'll be able to show you in, say, about 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress form in the corner...and that paris pillow a few posts back---nice!
    have a great one...
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There!

    Great job on your room re-do. That is on my to-do list as well. I'm still trying to pull together my patio for outdoor dining this summer!

    PS. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    XO
    SimplyHeddyShea

    ReplyDelete