Thursday, September 17, 2009

~I Lied~

~ I don't know what it is about Fall that really gets me recharged. Isn't spring the season that is supposed to do that? Well for me it is the day there is a chill in the air~ My mind starts thinking about pumpkins, Halloween, mums, chili, backyard fires, college football.......
And the thought the that I am going to be 40 in a exactly 4 days, yikes I said it! The other day
at work I told one of my sweet 18 year old employees how old I would be. " I did not know you were so old" was the answer I was not looking for. "You look so young" was the answer, good save!

~ So I had this vision I would stop blogging and get really involved in my house , work and family and not miss blogging in the least. Well I did everyday I visited my favorites. So here I go again..... hopefully it will stick this time.

~Off to plan Fall decorations......can hardly wait to share!

Bristol

9 comments:

  1. holy guacemole...you are back!!
    hoooooray!
    well...since i won't see you at C.L fair..then i think you need to come her Oct. 3rd!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 is the new twenty! i celebrated my 40th with that thought in mind! i love fall too. we are having chili tonight, "veggie chili" which is mostly just beans. It's Rachel Rays recipe. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could jump into that photo and be very happy! I have some wonderful fall parties planned...because I didn't do anything this summer. Fall is more fun anyways;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you are back!! yipeee!!

    I love fall too...although I am way to lazy to decorate! can't wait to see yours!

    Thanks for visiting today, it was nice to see your name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bristol, don't you know age is just a number!!!
    That's what I tell myself anyway. I have to because on 26th September I am 55 - ikes....where did the years go
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't fall time the best...so glad to hear you gonna stay with us. Happy birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are back Bristol...I just love reading your blog! I took a break from blogging for right now too...maybe I will get recharged in a few months and start back again. I hope you have a great bithday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy 40th! turning 40 was easier for me than turning 30. just keep young at heart (and blogging is good for that).

    xo

    ReplyDelete