Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Quiet Before the Storm


It is Sunday morning and the house is quiet, to a point of annoying. Husband is at work, teenage son sleeping, animal snoozing and one 5 year old still at his MiMi's. My husband and I both worked this weekend(the perils of a cop and a retail manager) so G went to stay with MiMi.

Peace and quiet was good the first day, not so much liking it now. So when my husband and I arrive home from work at 6 the house should be buzzing again. It makes me so thankful to have such a wonderful family~

6 comments:

  1. Peace and quiet - you can only take so much peace and quiet then it turns to boring, boring.....
    Nothing like the noise of family - fun.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee. I love that photo!

    XO
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you - the quiet is so nice...at first....then all I can think about is who is missing - and it makes me want to be with them again! (we always want what we don't have, right!?!) My daughter calls my mom Mimi....Isn't it the sweetest? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what I wouldn't give for a little quiet! That sounds lovely...okay for a little while.


    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete